Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I'm not satisfied...

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    5,215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was sitting hear, sick, dying of thirst.. but nothing was quite doing it for me.
    So I thought of my orange and mango frozen fruit juice drink box thingys... so I went to grab one..

    Well, I started into it.. and my mouth cooled down, this stuff finally hit the spot..

    Half way through the juice box (taking twice as long as usual) I start to find it hard to breath. As I very breifly stated (you probably missed it), I'm sick.. my nose is completely blocked so I'm breathing out of my mouth..

    This stupid thirst quencher has turned into the frozen juice box from hell!! I can't breeeeeathh!! I still have a quarter of it to go, but i'm telling you all of this in my break while I catch my damn breath..

    *breathes in.. breathes out... breathes in.. breathes out*


    Sooo... Alison... Have you got around to buying and freezing any yet???
    (I'm putting my bets on no..)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i really didn't understand much of that.....i assume that there was a previous discussion about freezing juice boxes....but i don't know about all that...i probably shouldn't have posted, but i always like to reply to babi's posts [img]redface.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner oranges's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2003
    Posts
    4,036
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you silly boy and your crazy obsessions!!!


    she's mine... hasnt she told you? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] no, she didnt' tell me that, i would have appreciated hearing it from her that she no longer wanted to be with me. i guess this internet marriage isn't going to work out like i had hoped... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member Babi BootifuL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    5,215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my god DJ.. are you whinging again?
    *slap* GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN!!!


    Now.. all I do is get fruite juice box thingy's.. freeze them.. cut the top half of the box off and eat it like and ice-cream thingy.. then when it gets to the second half in the bottom of the box, get a spoon and eat it like that.

    My point is, being orange and mango fruit juice, usually they are REALLY refreshing.. but because I couldn't breath, it made it very unenjoyable by the end..

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Kaninchen's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So, eat some, then get better, then eat the rest. Or just get better and enjoy the whole thing. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •